- Published: Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 340 p. ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Michigan State Police -- History -- 20th century.
- Murder -- History -- 20th century. -- Michigan -- Washtenaw County
- Serial murders -- History -- 20th century. -- Michigan -- Washtenaw County
- Young women -- Crimes against -- History -- 20th century. -- Michigan -- Washtenaw County
- Serial murderers -- Biography. -- Michigan -- Washtenaw County
- Washtenaw County (Mich.) -- History -- 20th century.
- Washtenaw County (Mich.) -- Biography.
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) -- History -- 20th century.
- Ypsilanti (Mich.) -- History -- 20th century.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The Michigan murders
There are currently 9 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult, West Adult
Originally published: New York : Reader's Digest Press, 1976.
Reviews & Summaries
Well written account of the michigan "coed" murders. Shocking who the murderer turned out to be and where they found the evidence that led to his conviction. He is still in prison this day, even though he was only convicted in one death.
i'm a fan of true crime, especially true crime that happens close to home. so i was riveted by this novel and recommend it.
I am not a true crime afficianado, but was interested in this book for its location. Even though the author stuck to the facts, and did not sensationalize this book, I had to keep reading. It was chilling enough to read about the facts, and that they took place so close to home.
Login to write a review of your own.