- Published: [United States] : Indiepix Films, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 videodisc (78 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Hurricane Katrina, 2005 -- Social aspects.
- Children -- Louisiana -- New Orleans.
- Disaster victims -- Personal narratives. -- Louisiana -- New Orleans
- Psychic trauma in children -- Louisiana -- New Orleans.
- Disaster victims -- Education -- Louisiana -- New Orleans.
- Feature films.
- Documentary films.
Login to add tags
Wade in the water, children
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 551.55 Wa
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Release date: Aug. 24, 2010.
Special features: featurette ; extended scene, directors' interview ; trailer.
After moving to ravaged New Orleans to help with an art program for the kids who suffered from Hurricane Katrina, two filmmakers give each of the children their own video cameras to tell their stories in their own way.
DVD, widescreen, aspect ratio (1.78:1), stereo.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.