- Published: [Mass.?] : PBS Video : WGBH Educational Foundation, 
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 videodisc (55 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Maggio, John.
- Smith, Martin.
- Durrance, Chris.
- Bomse, Seth.
- Rain Media, Inc.
- WGBH Educational Foundation.
- PBS Video.
- For-profit universities and colleges -- United States.
- Education, Higher -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- College students -- Economic conditions. -- United States
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Television programs.
- Documentary television programs.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 378 Co
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Originally produced for Frontline public television broadcast on May 4, 2010.
Correspondent, Martin Smith.
A closer look at for-profit colleges and universities and how the way they use money affects the education they provide.
DVD ; NTSC ; widescreen ; stereo.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.