- Published: New York : Bantam Books, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 442 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Serial murders -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction. -- Investigation
- Good and evil -- Fiction.
- Suspense fiction.
- Ghost stories.
Recently Listed On
- If You Enjoyed The Shining...
- If You Like Stephen King...
- Teens And Adults, Prepare To Have Your Socks Rocked Off... By Fear. From Reading These Books.
Login to add tags
What the night knows
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult
After Detective John Calvino receives a signed confesion to a shocking crime from 14-year-old Billy Lucas, he feels that somehow Billy has come home with him, to his family. Then another killing spree happens, just as and when John Calvino dreaded it would. Billy is safely locked away, but not the "ghost", if the ghost exists, that links these murders with past crimes, and with John Calvino. Anything could happen, and surely will-- again.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.