- Published: New York : Daw Books, Inc., 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 386 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Speculative Fiction by Women of Color
- Science Fiction by Female Authors
- Checkout History
- Female writers of SciFi/Fantasy
Login to add tags
Who fears death
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fantasy
Born into post-apocalyptic Africa to a mother who was raped after the slaughter of her entire tribe, Onyesonwu is tutored by a shaman and discovers that her magical destiny is to end the genocide of her people.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.