- Published: New York : Minotaur Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 371 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9780312377045 (alk. paper)
- 0312377045 (alk. paper)
- Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character)
- Police -- Fiction. -- Québec (Province)
- Murder -- Fiction. -- Investigation
- Québec (Province) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Bury your dead
There are no copies available and 1 request on 8 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Mystery
An obsessive historian's quest for the remains of the founder of Quebec, Samuel de Champlain, ends in murder. Could a secret buried with Champlain for nearly 400 years be so dreadful that someone would kill to protect it? Although he is supposed to be on leave, Chief Inspector Gamache cannot walk away from a crime that threatens to ignite long-smoldering tensions between the English and the French. Meanwhile, he is receiving disquieting letters from the village of Three Pines, where beloved Bistro owner Olivier was recently convicted of murder.
Login to write a review of your own.