- Published: New York : Thomas Dunne Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 230 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- United States.
- Medical care -- Law and legislation.
- Health insurance -- Law and legislation.
- Medicare -- Law and legislation.
- Medicaid -- Law and legislation.
- Health services accessibility -- Law and legislation.
- Health care reform.
- Medical laws and legislation.
- Medical policy.
- Medical care.
- Health insurance -- Economics.
- Medically uninsured persons.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The new health care system : everything you need to know
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 344.022 Na
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult
How health insurance works -- Fixing the insurance market -- Everyone has to have health coverage -- Getting help paying for coverage -- What employers have to do -- The new health insurance exchanges -- What's left of the public option? -- While you're waiting-- -- Medicare changes -- The expansion of Medicaid -- Long-term care -- Preventive care and wellness -- Who decides what care you get? -- How they'll cut costs -- How they'll pay for it.
Explains the new benefits, rules, and regulations under the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and describes how the legislation wil affect individuals' care and medical choices.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.