- Published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 215 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Space and time -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Country life -- Fiction. -- Washington (State)
- Great-aunts -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Washington (State) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Traverwood Teen
Amy, a sixteen-year-old girl recovering from an abusive relationship, moves to the country in Washington to live with her great-aunt, and there she discovers a mysterious clearing in the woods where she meets Henry, a boy stuck in the summer of 1944.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.