- Published: Berkeley : Celestial Arts, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: ix, 189 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Vegan Desserts
- Cooking for & Living with Food Allergies - Soy-Free Recipes
- Cooking for & Living with Food Allergies - Dairy-Free Recipes
- Cooking for & Living with Food Allergies - Gluten-Free Recipes
Login to add tags
The allergen-free baker's handbook : how to bake without gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, and sesame
There are no copies available and 1 request on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: 641.563 Pa
"100 vegan recipes"--Cover.
Stocking your allergen-free pantry -- How to bake allergen-free -- Muffins, scones, biscuits, quick breads, and coffee cakes -- Cookies -- Cakes -- Pies, tarts, crisps, crumbles, cobblers, puddings, betties, and buckles -- Yeasted baked goods and savories.
The number of people with food allergies is skyrocketing, leaving puzzled cooks and anxious parents eager to find recipes for "normal" foods that are both safe and delicious. Pascal shares her most in-demand treats, fine-tuned to please the palates of the most exacting critics.
Login to write a review of your own.