- Published: London ; New York : Rough Guides, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 5th ed.
- Description: xiii, 674 p. : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Music -- History and criticism.
- Composers -- Encyclopedias.
- Music appreciation.
- MUSIC / Genres & Styles / Classical
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The rough guide to classical music
There are no copies available and 1 request on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: 780.9 Ro
Some earlier editions published as: Classical music : the rough guide
Previous ed.: 2005.
The ideal handbook on classical music. Both a CD guide and who's who, it covers a thousand years of music-- from Gregorian chant via Mozart and Schubert to contemporaries such as John Adams and Judith Weir.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.