- Published: New York, N.Y. : Berkley Caliber, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: xviii, 346 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- United States. -- Army. -- Parachute Infantry Regiment, 506th. -- Company E.
- United States. -- Army -- Parachute troops.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Regimental histories.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Western Front.
- Soldiers -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
A company of heroes : personal memories about the real band of brothers and the legacy they left us
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 940.541 Br
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl.
Easy Company timeline -- Enlisted men : the key to victory -- Non-commissioned officers : the backbone of the Army -- Officers : leaders from the front -- Easy Company's fallen : those who gave their last full measure of devotion.
Interviews with the families of Albert Blithe, Gordon Carson, Burton "Pat" Christenson, Bill Evans, Tony Garcia. Walter "Smokey" Gordon, Herman "Hack" Hanson, Terrence "Salty" Harris, Frederick "Moose" Heyliger, Paul "Frenchy" Lamoureux, George Lavenson, Joe Liebgott, C. Carwood Lipton, Robert Marsh, Warren "Skip" Muck, Patrick O'Keefe, Alex Penkala, George Potter, Robert Rader, Mike Ranney, LaVon Reese, Eugene "Doc" Roe, Ron Speirs, Floyd Talbert, Joe Toye, and Robert Van Klinken.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.