- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 163 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 580
- Extraterrestrial beings -- JFiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Spy stories.
- Moving, Household -- Fiction.
- Families -- Fiction. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 20 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
On his first day at Brooklyn's P.S. 858, fifth-grader Michael K. is teamed with two very strange students, and while he gradually comes to believe they are aliens who need his help, he has trouble convincing anyone else of the truth.
Login to write a review of your own.