- Published: New York : Minotaur Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 345 p. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Americans -- Fiction. -- Crimes against -- Soviet Union
- Murder -- Fiction. -- Investigation -- Soviet Union
- Mystery fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Soviet Union -- Fiction. -- Politics and government -- 1936-1953
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The holy thief
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Mystery
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
As Stalin's great terror begins, a killer strikes. Moscow, 1936. A young woman's mutilated body is found on an alter in a deconsecrated church. Korolev is asked to investigate. The victim is discovered to be an American citizen, and now one false move will mean exile to the Zone, the frozen camps of the far north.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.