- Published: New York : Minotaur Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 343 p. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- United States. -- National Transportation Safety Board -- Fiction.
- Aircraft accidents -- Fiction. -- Investigation
- Government investigators -- Fiction.
- Suspense fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Pittsfield Adult
When a passenger plane, a Vermeer One Eleven, slams into the ground outside Portland, Oregon, a team--the "crashers"-- is quickly assembled to investigate the cause. Usually the team has months to determine the cause of a crash. But this time it's different. This time, the plane was brought down deliberately, without leaving a trace, and this was only a trial run.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.