- Published: New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks ed.
- Description: 339 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Soldiers -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Love stories.
- Historical fiction.
- FICTION / Romance / Historical / General
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Love in the afternoon
There are no copies available and 1 request on 3 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Romance
Includes an excerpt of Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor (p. -339).
"As a lover of animals and nature, Beatrix Hathaway has always been more comfortable outdoors than in the ballroom. Even though she has participated in the London season in the past, the classic beauty and free-spirited Beatrix has never been swept away or seriously courted...and she has resigned herself to the fate of never finding love. Has the time come for the most unconventional of the Hathaway sisters to settle for an ordinary man--just to avoid spinsterhood?..."--p.  of cover.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.