- Published: Burbank, CA : Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: Special ed.
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 81 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Hanks, Tom.
- Allen, Tim, 1953-
- Varney, Jim.
- Ratzenberger, John.
- Lasseter, John.
- Docter, Pete.
- Stanton, Andrew.
- Ranft, Joe.
- Walt Disney Pictures.
- Pixar (Firm)
- Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Lightyear, Buzz (Fictitious character).
- Pull toys -- Drama.
- Toys -- Drama.
- Group problem solving -- Drama.
- Fantasy films.
- Action and adventure films.
- Children's films.
- Animated films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films.
Recently Listed On
- Pixar Movies
- Tom Hanks
- Movies I've watched
- G-Rated Movies
- shows my kids love
- movies we love
- Worth watching again
- Best children's books, movies and CDs I discovered with my kids
Login to add tags
There are currently 8 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth-DVD Disney Toy
Available Copies: Downtown Library, Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
Originally produced as a motion picture in 1995.
Special features: Toy story 3 sneak peek "The story;" Buzz Lightyear mission logs: blast off; 3 animated studios stories; Buzz takes Manhattan; more.
Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Jim Varney, John Ratzenberger.
An astonishing world where toys play while their owners are away. Woody is a pull-string cowboy doll and is the leader of the toys until the latest, greatest action figure, Buzz Lightyear, enters the picture. When the toy rivals are separated from their owner, they learn to put aside their differences and work as a team to get back home to the boy they love.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.78:1, enhanced) presentation; Dolby Digital EX 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital DVS 2.0 stereo., digitally mastered, NTSC.
Login to write a review of your own.