- Published: Detroit : Wheeler Pub., 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 855 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Large Type
- Custer, George A. -- 1839-1876.
- Sitting Bull, -- 1831-1890.
- Little Bighorn, Battle of the, Mont., 1876.
- Dakota Indians -- Wars, 1876.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The last stand : Custer, Sitting Bull, and the Battle of the Little Bighorn
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Large Print 973.82 Ph
Available Copies: West Large Print
Originally published: New York : Viking, 2010.
Little Bighorn and Custer are names synonymous in the American imagination with unmatched bravery and spectacular defeat. Mythologized as Custer's Last Stand, the June 1876 battle was also, even in victory, the last stand for the Sioux and Cheyenne Indian nations. The author sketches in details about the two larger-than-life antagonists: Sitting Bull, and George Armstrong Custer.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.