- Published: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 326 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 690
Recently Listed On
- Nominees for the Andre Norton Award For Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- Popular Dystopian and Apocalyptic Teen Books
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
In a futuristic world, teenaged Nailer scavenges copper wiring from grounded oil tankers for a living, but when he finds a beached clipper ship with a girl in the wreckage, he has to decide if he should strip the ship for its wealth or rescue the girl.
My personal opinion aside, I do believe many teens are going to love this book and I plan to recommend it. Dystopias are always popular and this one is sure to appeal to fans of The Hunger Games or Joss Whedon's Firefly (TV).
Login to write a review of your own.