- Published: [United States] : [Distributed by] PBS, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 3 videodiscs (360 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Gilbert, Daniel Todd.
- Sweet, Jesse.
- Gazit, Chana.
- Youngelson, Jack.
- WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.).
- Vulcan Productions.
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- Mental health.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Emotions -- Documentaries and Factual Films.
- Happiness -- Documentaries and Factual Films.
- Mental Health -- Documentaries and Factual Films.
- Interpersonal Relations -- Documentaries and Factual Films.
- Documentary television programs.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Television mini-series.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Recently Listed On
- Books on Pregnancy & Babies
- Recommended Works On Understanding Mental Health Issues
- Described Video Recordings
Login to add tags
This Emotional life : in search of ourselves-- and happiness
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 152.4 Em
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult
Originally broadcast as a 3 part television series January 4-6, 2010 on PBS.
Additional resources: Importance of early attachment ; how to build enduring relationships ; stress depression ; post traumatic stress discorder (PTSD) ; grief ; resilience ; finding happiness.
disc 1. Family, friends, & lovers (114 min.) -- disc 2. Facing our fears (114 min.) -- disc 3. Rethinking happiness (114 min.).
Host, Daniel Gilbert.
This program explores ways to improve our social relationships, cope with emotional issues, and become more positive, resilient individuals in these difficult times.
DVD ; widescreen ; NTSC ; Region 1 ; Stereo.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.