- Published: Grand Haven, MI : Brilliance Audio, p2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: Library Edition.
- Description: 12 sound discs (14 hr., 42 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Book on CD
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction.
- Mythology, Egyptian -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Secrets -- Fiction.
Login to add tags
The red pyramid
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y BOCD Fiction
Performed by Kevin R. Free and Katherine Kellgren
Since their mother's death, Carter and Sadie have become near strangers. While Sadie has lived in London, her brother has traveled with their father, Egyptologist Dr. Julius Kane. One night, Dr. Kane brings the siblings together for a research experiment at the museum to set things right for his family. Instead, he unleashes the Egyptian god Set, who banishes him to oblivion and forces the children to flee for their lives. To stop the evil deity, the siblings embark on a dangerous journey.
Login to write a review of your own.