- Published: New York : Random House, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 191 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 610
- Cousins -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Florida
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Depressions -- Fiction. -- 1929
- Key West (Fla.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Turtle in paradise
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth
In 1935, when her mother gets a job housekeeping for a woman who does not like children, eleven-year-old Turtle is sent to stay with relatives she has never met in far away Key West, Florida.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.