- Published: [United States] : [New York, NY] : Burbank, CA : BBC Video ; Distributed by BBC Worldwide Americas ; Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 86 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 1419884158 (set)
- 9781419884153 (set)
- Cronk, Gina.
- Mitchell, Roy.
- Block, Simon.
- Fisher, Nic.
- Hume, Alison.
- McHale, Tony.
- Seed, Paul.
- Payne, Jamie.
- East, Jon.
- Redman, Amanda, 1959-
- Bolam, James, 1938-
- Armstrong, Alun.
- Waterman, Dennis, 1948-
- Phipps, Martin.
- McCrery, Nigel.
- Wall to Wall (Firm)
- British Broadcasting Corporation.
- BBC Video (Firm)
- BBC Worldwide Americas, Inc.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Policewomen -- Drama. -- England
- Police -- Drama. -- England
- Police corruption -- Drama. -- England
- Cold cases (Criminal investigation) -- Drama. -- England
- Criminal behavior -- Drama. -- England
- Television cop shows.
- Television crime shows.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Television series.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
New tricks. Season 1 Disc 1, pilot episode
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV New Season 1, Disc 1
Created by Roy Mitchell and Nigel McCrery.
"For contractual reasons certain music edits have been made."
Originally broadcast as individual episodes on BBC television in 2003.
Set contains the pilot and 6 episodes from the first season.
Amanda Redman, James Bolam, Alun Armstrong, Dennis Waterman.
As punishment for messing up a kidnap rescue and shooting a dog in the process, Detective Superintendent Sandra Pullman is re-assigned to the newly created unsolved murder squad. Due to a manpower shortage her team is made up of veteran detectives brought back onto the police force, bringing a 1970's mentality to modern policing. The team's first case is to re-investigate a twenty year old murder conviction which has suddenly come into question due to police corruption. Sifting through the lies, dubious motives and the police cover up during the first investigation, the unorthodox methods of the dinosaur detectives eventually discover what really happened twenty years ago. In the process, the squad clears up two murders and an armed robbery.
DVD, region 1, widescreen; Dolby Digital stereo., DVD9, DVD5, NTSC.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.