- Published: New Haven [Conn.] : Yale University Press, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: xv, 254 p. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- General Motors Corporation -- Management.
- Bankruptcy -- History. -- Michigan -- Detroit
- Automobile industry and trade -- History. -- Michigan -- Detroit
Recently Listed On
- Auto Industry
- Michigan Notable Books 2011 (awarded by the Library of Michigan) in the AADL collection
Login to add tags
Sixty to zero : an inside look at the collapse of General Motors--and the Detroit auto industry
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 338.762 Ta
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
GM at the peak -- Growing up in the car-crazy fifties -- Cracks in GM's edifice -- Insecure colossus: the Roger Smith era -- Ford speeds up -- The Saturn moonshot -- Lee Iacocca, blemishes and all -- Bob Stempel and the crisis of '92 -- Jack Smith's unfinished revolution -- Bob Eaton's big score -- GM on cruise control -- Succession battles at Ford -- Wagoner takes over -- Nasser, Ford, and Mulally -- The legend of Lutz -- The uneven legacy of Lee -- GM's inexorable collapse -- The end of the road.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.