- Published: Boston : Clarion Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 167 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 810
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Alchemy -- Fiction.
- Poverty -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction. -- History -- 16th century
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603
Recently Listed On
- Disabilities in Fiction
- If you liked The Cabinet of Wonders
- Historical fiction for children
- UK Historical Fiction for Kids
- 2010 Top Shelf Fiction For Middle Schoolers
Login to add tags
Alchemy and Meggy Swann
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Cushman, Karen
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth
In 1573, the crippled, scorned, and destitute Meggy Swann goes to London, where she meets her father, an impoverished alchemist, and eventually discovers that although her legs are bent and weak, she has many other strengths.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.