- Published: Boston : Clarion Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 167 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 810
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Alchemy -- Fiction.
- Poverty -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction. -- History -- 16th century
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603
Recently Listed On
- Disabilities in Fiction
- If you liked The Cabinet of Wonders
- Historical fiction for children
- UK Historical Fiction for Kids
- 2010 Top Shelf Fiction For Middle Schoolers
Login to add tags
Alchemy and Meggy Swann
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
In 1573, the crippled, scorned, and destitute Meggy Swann goes to London, where she meets her father, an impoverished alchemist, and eventually discovers that although her legs are bent and weak, she has many other strengths.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.