- Published: Port Townsend, WA : Process Media, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: Expanded and rev. ed.
- Description: 330 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- DIsaster Lit
- Gearing up for the cold: Books about preserving and canning food
- Homesteading / Self Sufficiency Book List
Login to add tags
The urban homestead : your guide to self-sufficient living in the heart of the city
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 640 Co
Available Copies: West Adult
Shows city dwellers how to enjoy a more satisfying lifestyle and plant seeds for the sustainable future of our cities, homesteading by growing food anywhere, composting with worms, preserving and fermenting foods, diverting greywater to your garden, and cleaning your house without toxins.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.