- Published: [United States] : Distributed by PBS Distribution, 
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 56 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Wolfinger, Lisa.
- Reich, Steven.
- Wolfinger, Kirk.
- WGBH Educational Foundation.
- WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
- PBS Distribution (Firm)
- Arizona (Battleship)
- Midget submarines -- Japan.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations -- Submarine.
- Pearl Harbor (Hawaii), Attack on, 1941.
- Submarine warfare -- Japan.
- Pearl Harbor (Hawaii)
- Documentary television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Television programs.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Killer subs in Pearl Harbor
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 623.82 Ki
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Originally broadcast on television in 2009.
Dive beneath the waters of Pearl Harbor to trace provocative new clues to one of the most tragic events of World War II: the sinking of the USS Arizona. For decades, it has been thought that the Arizona was sunk by a bomb dropped by a Japanese aircraft. But the discovery of a group of Japanese midget subs in and around Pearl Harbor has raised questions about the Arizona's final hours.
DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital stereo., NTSC.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.