- Published: New York, NY : Distributed by Indiepix Films, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 videodisc (53 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Copyright -- Music -- United States.
- Musicians -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- Rap (Music)
- Music trade -- United States.
- Documentary television programs.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 346.04 Co
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult
Special features: trailer; extended interviews; featured songs from the film and more.
As hip-hop rose from the streets of New York to become a multibillion-dollar industry, artists such as Public Enemy and De La Soul began reusing portions of previously recorded music for their songs. But when record company lawyers got involved everything changed. Years before people started downloading and remixing music, hip-hop sampling sparked a debate about copyright, creativity, and technological change that still rages today.
DVD; aspect ratio 1.78:1; Dolby digital 2.0 stereo; widescreen.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.