- Published: Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 videodisc (128 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Silver, Joel.
- Wigram, Lionel.
- Levin, Susan, 1974-
- Lin, Dan.
- Johnson, Michael Robert.
- Peckham, Anthony.
- Kinberg, Simon.
- Downey, Robert, 1965-
- Law, Jude, 1972-
- McAdams, Rachel, 1976-
- Strong, Mark, 1963-
- Zimmer, Hans.
- Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- )
- Village Roadshow Pictures.
- Silver Pictures.
- Wigram Productions (Firm)
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Great Britain. -- Metropolitan Police Office. -- Criminal Investigation Dept -- Drama.
- Holmes, Sherlock (Fictitious character)
- Watson, John H. (Fictitious character)
- Murder -- Drama. -- Investigation -- England
- Criminal investigation -- Drama. -- England
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama. -- England
- Detective and mystery films.
- Crime films.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Action and adventure films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Feature films.
Recently Listed On
- My favorite mysteries
- Personal Favorites
- Movies I Think Are Worth the Watch
- Checkout History
- Steampunk in movies & television
- My Favorite Things
- Want to own
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Sherlock Holmes 2009
There are currently 14 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Action Sherlock
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult, West Adult
Originally released as a motion picture in 2009.
Robert Downey, Jr., Jude Law, Rachel McAdams, Mark Strong.
After finally catching serial killer and occult 'sorcerer' Lord Blackwood, legendary sleuth Sherlock Holmes and his assistant Dr. Watson can close yet another successful case. After his execution, Blackwood mysteriously returns from the grave and resumes his killing spree, Holmes must take up the hunt once again. Contending with Watson's new fiancée and the dimwitted head of Scotland Yard, the determined detective must unravel the clues that will lead him into a twisted web of murder, deceit, and black magic, not to mention the deadly embrace of temptress Irene Adler.
DVD, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital.
Reviews & Summaries
A valid watch for a Saturday or Sunday afternoon with no better plans, or if you're home sick from school. You'll be entertained, but don't expect much more.
Login to write a review of your own.