- Published: Beverly Hills, CA : Distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment, 
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 videodisc (94 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Lister, Paul.
- Clooney, George.
- Heslov, Grant, 1963-
- Straughan, Peter.
- Bridges, Jeff, 1949-
- McGregor, Ewan, 1971-
- Spacey, Kevin.
- Ronson, Jon, 1967-
- Overture Films.
- Winchester Capital (Firm)
- BBC Films.
- Smokehouse Pictures (Firm)
- Anchor Bay Entertainment, Inc.
- United States. -- Army -- Drama. -- Military life
- United States. -- Army -- Drama. -- Search and rescue operations
- Reporters and reporting -- Drama.
- Parapsychology -- Drama. -- Military aspects
- Psychics -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
- War films.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The men who stare at goats
There are currently 4 available and 1 request on 6 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Comedy Men
Available Copies: Downtown Storage Adult
Inspired by the book by Jon Ronson.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2009.
Special features: "Goats declassified: the real men of the First Earth Battalion" featurette; "Project 'Hollywood:' a classified report from the set" featurette; audio commentaries; character bios; deleted scenes.
George Clooney, Jeff Bridges, Ewan McGregor, Kevin Spacey.
Reporter Bob Wilton is trying to lose himself in the romance of war after his marriage fails. He gets more than he bargains for when he meets a special forces agent who reveals the existence of a secret, military unit whose goal is to end war as we know it. With unparalleled psychic powers, they can read the enemy's thoughts, pass through solid walls, and even kill a goat by simply staring at it. Now, the founder of the unit has gone missing and the trail leads to another psychic soldier who has distorted the mission to serve his own ends.
DVD, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital.
Contents: Men who stare at goats.
It wasn't awesome, but it was interesting. Put it on while you're working on other things.
Login to write a review of your own.