- Published: Chicago, Ill. : Chicago Review Press, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 150 p. : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781556528118 (pbk.)
- 1556528116 (pbk.)
- African American leadership -- History -- 18th century.
- African American leadership -- History -- Study and teaching -- Activity programs. -- 18th century
- African American leadership -- History -- 19th century.
- African American leadership -- History -- Study and teaching -- Activity programs. -- 19th century
- African Americans -- History.
- African Americans -- History -- Study and teaching -- Activity programs.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
America's black founders : revolutionary heroes and early leaders : with 21 activities
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y 973 Sa
Available Copies: Malletts Youth
When in the course of human events : colonial days : stuff a straw mattress : weave a fanner -- It becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands : years of unrest : make a stamp : draw a political cartoon -- We hold these truths to be self-evident : beginnings of war : pen a patriotic poem : write a new verse for "Yankee Doodle" -- That all men are created equal : the American Revolution : design a flag : read the Declaration : bake firecakes : explore your family tree : cook pepper pot soup : make homemade salt -- That they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights : African Americans as citizens : paint a historic picture : celebrate Constitution Day : map a capital city : write a government official : organize a helpful event : write a petition -- Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness : African Americans lead the way : craft a clay pot : form a literary society : publish a newspaper.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.