- Published: Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 1 videodisc : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Moore, Mary Tyler, 1936-
- Asner, Edward.
- Harper, Valerie, 1940-
- MacLeod, Gavin, 1931-
- Knight, Ted.
- Leachman, Cloris.
- Burns, Allan.
- Weinberger, Ed.
- Cooper, Hal, 1923-
- Silver, Susan.
- Belson, Jerry.
- Cohan, Martin.
- Sandrich, Jay.
- Donovan, Martin.
- Silverman, Treva.
- Pritzker, Steven R.
- Baldwin, Peter, 1931-
- Amos, John, 1939-
- Walker, Nancy, 1922-1992.
- Gould, Harold, 1923-
- Bulifant, Joyce.
- Fabray, Nanette.
- Quinn, Bill, 1912 May 6-
- Van Dyke, Jerry, 1931-
- Williams, Patrick, 1939-
- Brooks, James L.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
- MTM Enterprises.
- Television broadcasting of news -- Drama.
- Television journalists -- Drama. -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis
- Women journalists -- Drama. -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis
- Television comedies.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The Mary Tyler Moore show. The complete 3rd season disc 1
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Mary Season 3, Disc 1
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Pittsfield Adult
Recorded in Dolby digital mono.
"Full frame, aspect ratio 1.33:1"--Box.
1. The good-time news (Sept. 16, 1972) / written by Allan Burns and James L. Brooks ; directed by Hal Cooper -- 2. What is Mary Richards really like? (Sept. 23, 1972) / written by Susan Silver ; directed by Jerry Belson -- 3. Who's in charge here? (Sept. 30, 1972) / written by Martin Cohan ; directed by Jay Sandrich -- 4. Enter Rhoda's parents (Oct. 7, 1972) / written by Martin Cohan ; directed by Jay Sandrich -- 5. It's whether you win or lose (Oct. 14, 1972) / written by Martin Donovan ; directed by Jay Sandrich -- 6. Rhoda the Beautiful (Oct. 21, 1972) / written by Treva Silverman ; directed by Jay Sandrich -- 7. Just around the corner (Oct. 28, 1972) / written by Steve Pritzker ; directed by Jay Sandrich -- 8. But seriously, folks (Nov. 4, 1972) / written by Ed. Weinberger ; directed by Peter Baldwin.
Mary Tyler Moore, Edward Asner, Valerie Harper, Gavin MacLeod, Ted Knight, Cloris Leachman, John Amos, Robert Hogan, Patrick Campbell, Peter Haskell, Joan Tompkins, Nancy Walker, Harold Gould, Joyce Bulifant, Nanette Fabray, Bill Quinn, Jerry Van Dyke, Rudy Deluca.
Join Mary and the rest of the crew from the WJM-TV newsroom for another season of the classic sitcom. This time around Mary deals with more adventures, both in the newsroom and with her romantic life.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.