- Published: Culver City, Calif : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 Blu-ray Disc (158 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Kloser, Harald, 1956-
- Gordon, Mark, 1956-
- Franco, Larry J.
- Emmerich, Roland.
- Cusack, John, 1966-
- Ejiofor, Chiwetel, 1974-
- Peet, Amanda, 1972-
- Platt, Oliver.
- Newton, Thandie, 1972-
- Glover, Danny.
- Harrelson, Woody.
- Wander, Thomas.
- Columbia Pictures Corporation.
- Centropolis Entertainment (Firm)
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Two thousand twelve, A.D. -- Drama.
- Geophysical prediction -- Drama.
- End of the world -- Drama.
- Survivalism -- Drama.
- Environmental degradation -- Drama.
- Earth -- Drama. -- Core
- Science fiction films.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Action and adventure films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films.
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Blu-ray Action Twenty
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Traverwood Adult
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Originally released as a motion picture in 2009.
Special features: Commentary with writer/director Roland Emmerich and co-writer Harald Kloser; alternate ending; Picture-in-Picture: Roland's vision: includes pre-visualization, storyboards and behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with filmmakers, cast and crew; movieIQ and BD-Live connect to real-time information on the cast, music, trivia and more while watching the movie.
John Cusack, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt, Thandie Newton, Danny Glover, Woody Harrelson.
A geophysical team, who are investigating the effect radiation from other solar systems has on the Earth, learn that the core of the Earth is heating up and warn the President of the United States. While the leaders of the world race to build 'arks' to escape the impending doom, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes of unprecedented strength wreak havoc all over the world.
Blu-ray disc, anamorphic widescreen (2.40) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, 1080p High Definition; requires Blu-ray player.
Login to write a review of your own.