- Published: New York : Random House, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 274 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 730
- Art Institute of Chicago -- Fiction.
- Miniature rooms -- Fiction.
- School field trips -- Fiction.
- Size -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- May School Visits 2013 Rachel - grades 4-5
- If you liked The Cabinet of Wonders
- Popular mystery books for children
Login to add tags
The sixty-eight rooms
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Malone, Marianne
Ruthie thinks nothing exciting will ever happen to her until her sixth-grade class visits the Art Institute of Chicago, where she and her best friend Jack discover a magic key that shrinks them to the size of gerbils and allows them to explore the Thorne Rooms--the collection of sixty-eight miniature rooms from various time periods and places--and discover their secrets.