- Published: Don Mills, Ont. : Harlequin Teen, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 363 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 780
Recently Listed On
- Speculative Fiction by Women of Color
- Modern Fairy Fiction for Teens
- Zombies, Werewolves & Things with Wings: YALSA 2011 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- Popular Fantasy Books for Teens
- 2011 Teens Top Ten Book Winners
- Books I Will Eventually Read
- Checkout History
- Teens' Top Ten Book Nominations 2011
- If you like "City of Bones"...
Login to add tags
The iron king
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
"Meghan Chase has a secret destiny--one she could never have imagined...Something has always felt slightly off in Meghan's life, ever since her father disappeared before her eyes when she was six. She has never quite fit in at school...or at home. When a dark stranger begins watching her from afar, and her prankster best friend becomes strangely protective of her, Meghan senses that everything she's known is about to change. But she could never have guessed the truth--that she is the daughter of a mythical faery king and is a pawn in a deadly war. Now Meghan will learn just how far she'll go to save someone she cares about, to stop a mysterious evil no faery creature dare face...and to find love with a young prince who might rather see her dead than let her touch his icy heart."--p. of cover.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.