- Published: New York : Palgrave Macmillian, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: x, 262 p. : ill., map ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Flood control -- France -- Seine River Valley.
- Floods -- France -- Paris.
- Seine River (France)
- Paris (France) -- History -- 20th century.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Paris under water : how the city of light survived the great flood of 1910
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 944.36 Ja
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Jeffrey H. Jackson captures the drama and ultimate victory of man over nature during Paris's Great Flood of 1910.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.