- Published: New York : HarperCollins, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 32 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 350
- 9780061873270 (trade bdg.)
- 0061873276 (trade bdg.)
- 9780061873263 (lib. bdg.)
- 0061873268 (lib. bdg.)
- Earth Day -- Fiction.
- Environmental protection -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Vocabulary -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Beginner
- JUVENILE FICTION / Girls & Women
- JUVENILE FICTION / Nature & the Natural World / Environment
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Every day is Earth Day
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Reader OCO
Available Copies: Downtown Youth Reader
When Nancy, the girl who loves to use fancy words, learns about Earth Day and "being green," her enthusiasm causes problems at home.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.