- Published: New York : Bantam, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 305 p. : ill., maps ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Leckie, Robert, -- 1920
- United States. -- Marine Corps.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Ocean.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Helmet for my pillow : from Parris Island to the Pacific, a young Marine's stirring account of combat in World War Ⅱ
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 940.548 Le
Available Copies: Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult
Leckie provides one of the most riveting first-person accounts ever to come out of WWII. Follow his odyssey, from basic training to the raging battles in the Pacific.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.