- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers/ginee seo books, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 24 x 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- African Americans -- Poetry
- Children's poetry.
- American poetry.
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Poetry / General
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / African American
Recently Listed On
- Poetic Picture Books
- LINKS Preschool
- Coretta Scott King Book Award Recipients 2009-2012
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN stories - Picture Book History for gr. K-3
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E HUG
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books
Hughes's spare yet eloquent tribute to his people has been cherished for generations. Now, acclaimed photographer Smith interprets this beloved poem in vivid sepia photographs that capture the glory, the beauty, and the soul of being a black American today.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.