- Published: Honesdale, Pa. : Boyds Mills Press, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged)
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 470
- Beaches -- Fiction.
- Drawing -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Nature & the Natural World / Environment
- JUVENILE FICTION / Family / Parents
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / General (see also headings under Family)
Recently Listed On
- Charlotte Zolotow Award - Highly Commended Titles
- J's Summer List
- Main CHARACTERs - kids of color lead the story
- "Thoughtful" Picture Books for Kids
- About Summer: Preschool and Up
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
A beach tail
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E WIL
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books
When his father tells him not to leave the lion he is drawing on the beach, a little boy starts making a very, very long tail--and a trail to follow back.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.