- Published: Minneapolis : Carolrhoda Books, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- Reeves, Bass.
- United States marshals -- Biography. -- Indian Territory
- United States marshals -- Biography. -- Oklahoma
- African Americans -- Biography. -- Oklahoma
- Freedmen -- Biography. -- Oklahoma
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma.
- Outlaws -- History. -- Indian Territory
- Outlaws -- History. -- Oklahoma
- Indian Territory -- Biography.
- Oklahoma -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
- 3rd Grade Non-Fiction - popular subjects
- 2nd Grade Non-Fiction - popular subjects
- 1st Grade non-fiction - popular subjects
- LINKS Fourth and Fifth Grades
- Coretta Scott King Book Award Recipients 2009-2012
- Picture Book History - African-American stories
Login to add tags
Bad news for outlaws : the remarkable life of Bass Reeves, deputy U.S. Marshall
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 921 Reeves, Bass
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
This biography profiles the life of Bass Reeves, a former slave who was recruited as a deputy United States Marshal in the area that was to become Oklahoma.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.