- Published: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 296 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1000
- 9780375858642 (trade)
- 0375858644 (trade)
- 9780375958649 (lib. bdg.)
- 0375958649 (lib. bdg.)
- Family life -- Europe -- Fiction.
- Princesses -- Fiction.
- Islands -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.
- Europe -- Fiction. -- History -- 1918-1945
Recently Listed On
- Popular Teen Historical Fiction
- If You Like "I Capture the Castle"
- The Dirty Thirties for Teens
Login to add tags
A brief history of Montmaray
There are no copies available and 1 request on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
"A Junior Library Guild selection"--Jkt. flap.
On her sixteenth birthday in 1936, Sophia begins a diary of life in a fictional island country off the coast of Spain, where she is among the last descendants of an impoverished royal family trying to hold their nation together on the eve of the second World War.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.