- Published: Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 166 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9780472034130 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0472034138 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Climatology -- Michigan.
- Weather forecasting -- Michigan.
- Michigan -- Climate.
- SCIENCE / Earth Sciences / Meteorology & Climatology
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Extreme Michigan weather : the wild world of the Great Lakes state
by Gross, Paul.
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 551.697 Gr
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult
Why does weather happen? -- What is "normal weather"? -- Severe storms and tornadoes -- Snow and ice -- Water and floods -- Heat and cold -- Global warming -- Miscellaneous questions -- Michigan weather extremes.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.