- Published: New York : Delacorte Press, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 360 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 620
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Transgender people -- Fiction.
- Single-parent families -- Fiction.
- Missouri -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Transgender & Intersex books and more
- Gay teen fiction
- Forbidden Romance: YALSA 2012 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults.
- Transgender Fiction
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 2 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
With his mother working long hours and in pain from a romantic break-up, eighteen-year-old Logan feels alone and unloved until a zany new student arrives at his small-town Missouri high school, keeping a big secret.
I didn't much care for the main character of the story, but each character was written with truth and depth. The author did an excellent job capturing what it feels like to be young and uncertain of yourself and scared most of the time. I would recommend this book to young men who are thoughtful on the inside, even if they try to maintain a gruff exterior.
Login to write a review of your own.