- Published: New York : Spiegel & Grau, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: xii, 314 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Koreans -- Case studies. -- Social conditions -- 21st century -- Korea (North)
- Koreans -- Case studies. -- Economic conditions -- 21st century -- Korea (North)
- Korea (North) -- Social conditions -- 21st century.
- Korea (North) -- Economic conditions -- 21st century.
Login to add tags
Nothing to envy : ordinary lives in North Korea
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 306.095 De
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl., Pittsfield Adult
Follows the lives of six North Koreans over fifteen years, a chaotic period that saw the rise to power of Kim Jong Il and the devastation of a famine that killed one-fifth of the population, illustrating what it means to live under the most repressive totalitarian regime today.
And North Korean are all want to come OUR land. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Login to write a review of your own.