- Published: New York : Ecco, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: xii, 278 p. : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Smith, Patti.
- Mapplethorpe, Robert.
- Chelsea Hotel -- Biography.
- Women rock musicians -- Biography.
- Photographers -- Biography.
- Women poets -- Biography. -- 20th century
- Poets, American -- Biography. -- 20th century
- Artists -- Biography. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Musicians -- Biography. -- New York (State) -- New York
- New York (N.Y.) -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
- Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll
- Books, Movies, TV Shows, and Albums featured on the Colbert Report (2010)
- Rock Biographies and Autobiographies
- AADL Staff Picks -- breaking_glass
Login to add tags
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 921 Smith, Patti
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Monday's children -- Just kids -- Hotel Chelsea -- Separate ways together -- Holding hands with God.
In this memoir, singer-songwriter Patti Smith shares tales of New York City : the denizens of Max's Kansas City, the Hotel Chelsea, Scribner's, Brentano's and Strand bookstores and her new life in Brooklyn with a young man named Robert Mapplethorpe--the man who changed her life with his love, friendship, and genius.
Login to write a review of your own.