- Published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 x 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Growth -- Fiction.
- Self-confidence -- Fiction.
- Kangaroos -- Fiction.
- Animals -- Fiction. -- Infancy
- Mother and child -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Charlotte Zolotow Honor Books
- Books for Ben!
- Kayla's Storytime January-June 2015
- Checkout History
- Favorite Books for Babies
- Great Picks for 3-Year Olds
Login to add tags
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books
A baby kangaroo takes his first tentative hops outside of his mama's pouch, meeting other creatures and growing bolder each time.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.