- Published: Universal City, Calif. : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: Special ed.
- Description: 2 videodiscs (153 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Apatow, Judd, 1968-
- Townsend, Clayton.
- Mendel, Barry.
- Sandler, Adam.
- Rogen, Seth, 1982-
- Mann, Leslie, 1972-
- Bana, Eric.
- Hill, Jonah, 1983-
- Schwartzman, Jason, 1980-
- Universal Pictures (Firm)
- Columbia Pictures Corporation.
- Relativity Media.
- Apatow Company.
- Mr. Madison Productions.
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Stand-up comedy -- Drama.
- Comedians -- Drama.
- Male friendship -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Care of the sick -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Comedy Funny
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult
Special features: Disc 1: Gag reel; feature commentary with director Judd Apatow, Adam Sandler & Seth Rogen. Disc 2: Deleted scenes; alternate scenes; gag reel; Lino-o-Rama part 1; documentaries; music; From the archives: the films of George Simmons; prank call: annoyed guy; Yo teach!
Funny people (Unrated ; 153 min.) -- Funny people (Rated ; 146 min.).
Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Leslie Mann, Eric Bana, Jonah Hill, Jason Schwartzman.
George is a very successful stand-up comedian who learns that he has less than a year to live. Ira, who is a struggling up-and-coming comedian works at a deli. One night the two perform at the same club, and George decides to make Ira his best friend. This lopsided relationship gradually takes on aspects of true friendship as Ira forces George to try to reconnect with the people in his life, including his ex-girlfriend Laura.
DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1); Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
Login to write a review of your own.