- Published: Berkeley : University of California Press, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: Rev. and updated.
- Description: 128 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. maps ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Endangered species -- Maps. -- Geographical distribution
- Endangered ecosystems -- Maps. -- Geographical distribution
- NATURE / Animals / General
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The atlas of endangered species
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 333.954 Ma
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
"A Myriad edition"--P.  of cover.
Vividly illustrated with full-color maps and detailed graphics, The Atlas of Endangered Species catalogs the inhabitants of a wide variety of ecosystems, including forests, mangroves, and coral reefs. It examines the major threats to biodiversity, from loss of habitat to hunting, and describes the steps being taken toward conservation.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.