- Published: [Port Washington, NY] : Koch Entertainment : E1 Entertainment, 
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 1 videodisc (146 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Hirschman, Herbert.
- Wiesenfeld, Suzanne.
- Feely, Terence.
- Sisson, Rosemary Anne.
- Hickox, Douglas, 1929-
- Connor, Kevin, 1937-
- Keach, Stacy.
- Powers, Stefanie.
- Remick, Lee.
- Urich, Robert.
- Dalton, Timothy, 1944-
- Audran, Stéphane, 1932-
- Smith, Cotter.
- Leroy-Beaulieu, Philippine.
- Lumley, Joanna.
- Richardson, Ian, 1934-2007.
- Krantz, Judith.
- Mistral's Daughter Productions (Firm)
- Steve Krantz Productions (Firm)
- CBS Television Network.
- Koch Entertainment (Firm)
- E1 Entertainment (Firm)
- Artists' models -- Drama. -- France -- Paris
- Painters -- Drama. -- France -- Paris
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama. -- France -- Paris
- Mothers and daughters -- Drama. -- France -- Paris
- Fathers and daughters -- Drama. -- France -- Paris
- Married people -- Drama. -- France -- Paris
- France -- Drama. -- History -- Collaborationists -- German occupation, 1940-1945
- Television melodramas.
- Television programs for the hearing impaired.
- Television mini-series.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Mistral's daughter Disc 1
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Mistral's Disc 1
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Based on the novel by Judith Krantz.
Originally released as a CBS television mini-series in 1984.
Special features: Exclusive interview with Stacy Keach; introduction by Judith Krantz.
Stacy Keach, Stefanie Powers, Lee Remick, Robert Urich, Timothy Dalton, Stéphane Audran, Cotter Smith, Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu, Joanna Lumley, Ian Richardson.
Beautiful and naïve Maggy Lunel arrives in Paris completely broke. She becomes an artist's model and the toast of Paris. She attracts the attention of painter Julien Mistral, an arrogant and selfish man who places his work above everything. Their paths diverge as Mistral's art catches the eye of a rich American woman who becomes his patroness and eventually his wife. During the war years in France, Mistral collaborates with the Nazis in order to continue with his work, a decision that will come back to haunt him years later. At the same time, Maggy has a daughter named Teddy who grows up and falls in love with Mistral herself, with whom she has a child named Fauve. As Mistral ages, he comes to terms with his selfish past and wartime betrayal through his art, leaving a beautiful legacy for his daughter, Fauve.
DVD, full screen (1.33:1).
Contents: Mistral's daughter.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.