- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: 1st Touchstone hardcover ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Armstrong, Lance.
- Tour de France (Bicycle race) -- (2009)
- Tour de France (Bicycle race) -- (2009) -- Pictorial works.
- Cancer -- Patients.
- Cyclists -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
- Books, Movies, TV Shows, and Albums featured on the Daily Show (2009)
- Le Tour de France: July is for Bikes
Login to add tags
Comeback 2.0 : up close and personal
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 796.62 Ar
Available Copies: Pittsfield Adult
"A Touchstone book."
Seven-time Tour de France winner and cancer-survivor Lance Armstrong offers a first-person photo-journal of his 2009 comeback season, during which he helped promote a global cancer-awareness campaign, in a book with behind-the-scenes photos and stunning four-color shots of racing action.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.